The Bear

The Bear

Thursday 1 September 2016

Hello to all passers by.....

This blog is my way of sharing with you my delight in all things photographic.  Apart from wildlife and nature photography I have a special interest in the psychology of photography.   My research is focused on how photographic intuition can be developed and I will post a number of essays on that topic.  This is a precursor to a book I will be publishing shortly on 'judging' the image - either as a photographer reviewing their work or as a judge assessing the work of others.

 In recent years I have also started to explore abstraction in image making.  This is where we reduce the message to the point that a new and more fundamental vision of reality is brought into view.

I hope you enjoy the content of my blog and you are welcome to make comment on anything written here.

No comments:

Post a Comment